Note Taking and Management
Methods, philosophies, and choices to manage notes, and to find a holistic method on how to deal with knowledge in your life.
- Dendron is a local-first, markdown based, hierarchical note-taking application built on top of VSCode.
- Foam is a personal knowledge management and sharing system inspired by Roam Research, built on Visual Studio Code and GitHub.
- Obsidian is a powerful knowledge base that works on top of a local folder of plain text Markdown files.
- Zettelkasten is a personal tool for thinking and writing. It has hypertextual features to make a web of thought possible. The difference to other systems is that you create a web of thoughts instead of notes of arbitrary size and form, and emphasize connection, not a collection.
- How to take meeting notes
- My productivity app for the past 12 years has been a single .txt file
- Comparision of tools with support for Wikilink or/and Backlink or/and Graph view