Oinam Digital Garden
Here are some of the exciting books that have inspired the Oinam Family through the ages.
How to read books the right way
- Pick up multiple books from the same topic or category to go deeper.
- Learn about the author. Research the gist and the reason for that book to exist.
- It is OK not to finish a book you don’t like.
- Some books are more flexible and might not be read linearly. It does depend on the topic of book you’re reading. It’s okay to pick up chapters if the book is meant to be a collection of answers to unrelated topics.
- Write notes, highlight them.
- You can Speed-Read parts that might not be useful to remember.
- While reading you might come across topics you don’t know much about. While you’re still finishing the book, read a brief summary to get through the current content. Write them down separately to research more later.
- Write a summary after you’ve read the whole book.
- Discuss and refer the book to your friends and family.
- Discover new books through your friends and their bookshelves.